TATOO REMOVAL WITH Q-SWITCH LASER (Part-2)
About Face offers Laser Tattoo Removal solution to remove tattoos and other forms of body ink, by using world class, US-FDA approved lasers.
Tattoos are often a personal statement. But if you change your mind about a tattoo already engraved on your skin, opting for a laser tattoo removal procedure is the best option.
It is safe and precise, provided it is conducted by trained and certified medical professionals; and the equipment used is approved on the best healthcare standards, like the US-FDA.
The About Face laser tattoo removal treatment is designed to ensure that there is minimal discomfort to you. We use the Q-switch laser machine from Tri Beam, which is US-FDA approved, and the entire treatment is conducted under doctor’s supervision.
This state-of-the-art technology and treatment from About Face is affordable and safe.
Let’s shed some light on how it works, to make it simpler to understand.
- The laser light passes through the skin, during the tattoo removal procedure, and gets absorbed by the ink.
- The tattoo ink then breaks up into smaller particles, which are then eliminated by the body’s natural filtering systems.
All types of tattoos can be removed by this procedure, including colored tattoos.
The number of sessions required for the removal of a tattoo depends on person to person.
- Professional tattoos require 6 to 10 sessions
- Whereas amateur ones need 4 to 5 sessions
- All laser tattoo removal treatment sessions should be typically spaced at an interval of 6 to 8 weeks.
- The factors that come to play in determining the number of treatments required to complete this procedure, depend on the size and depth of the tattoo.
If you’d like to get a free assessment done for your skin, and for a free consultation on Q-Switch Laser; let us know and we’ll call you back.